This is a user productivity tool that
builds single or multiple calendar items from documents displayed by
Microsoft Word, Microsoft OneNote or web pages displayed in Internet
Explorer 7. The user moves the mouse over text representing a
desired Calendar item, right clicks, and then selects Calendar Item
Builder from the right-click menu. A calendar item is created and
displayed. The user can save immediately, modify the entry, or
cancel the item altogether.
Should there be a number of calendar items in a table, Calendar
Item Builder will prepare each of the items for Microsoft Outlook
calendar, and give the user the opportunity to customize any, save
all or some, or cancel all items.
* Create a calendar item now using right-click menu in popular
programs (Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft OneNote 2007, and Internet
* Calendar Item Builder leverages the power of Microsoft Outlook
calendaring functions with the information that resides in documents
and web content processed to improve productivity in normal business
* Calendar Item Builder understands the most common ways of
presenting events in text.
* User can save item immediately, edit and save or cancel
creation of item.
* Calendar items are stored with the user's Microsoft Outlook
data store, just as if she or he had entered the information.
* No cut and paste is required. This saves time and detail work,
resulting in much better capture of the information.
* Source for the calendar item (source document UNC or url) is
saved with the item, making it much easier to later confirm the
source for an item.
* Default categories for the item(s) can be made and saved.
People in all industries and in all sizes of organizations work
with calendaring in Microsoft Outlook. Calendar Item Builder will
improve productivity in many organizations.