This is a user productivity tool that
builds single or multiple contact items from documents displayed by
Microsoft Word, Microsoft OneNote or web pages displayed in Internet
Explorer 7. The user moves the mouse over text representing a
desired contact item, right clicks, and then selects contact Item
Builder from the right-click menu. A contact item is created and
displayed. The user can save immediately, modify the entry, or
cancel the item altogether.
Should there be a number of contact items in a table, Contact
Item Builder will prepare each of the items for Microsoft Outlook
contact list, and give the user the opportunity to customize any,
save all or some, or cancel all items.
* Create a contact item now using right-click menu in popular
programs (Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft OneNote 2007, and Internet
* Contact Item Builder leverages the power of Microsoft Outlook
contact functions with the information that resides in documents and
web content processed to improve productivity in normal business
* Contact Item Builder understands the most common ways of
presenting information about people in text.
* User can save item immediately, edit and save or cancel
creation of item.
* Contact items are stored with the user's Microsoft Outlook data
store, just as if she or he had entered the information.
* No cut and paste is required. This saves time and detail work,
resulting in much better capture of the information.
* Source for the contact item (source document UNC or url) is
saved with the item, making it much easier to later confirm the
source for an item.
* Default categories for the item(s) can be made and saved.
* Contact data is stored into the Microsoft Outlook 2007 data
store or Microsoft Exchange 2007.
People in all industries and in all sizes of organizations work
with contacts in Microsoft Outlook. Contact Item Builder will
improve productivity in many organizations.